If you’ve ever asked yourself:
“What if we fostered?”
“What if we adopted?”
This is your starting point.
Every few months, we’ll fill the gaps that come after those “What If’s” with details and insight into fostering and adoption at a local coffee shop.
These nights will not be a space to commit to anything, it’s a night to better understand what the other side of those “What If’s” really look like for you and your family.
Thursday, November 17 | 7:00 p.m.
800 Tyson St Knoxville, Tennessee 37917
Questions We'll Answer
• What is foster care?
• What are the requirements for becoming foster parents?
• What kind of training will I receive?
• What are my next steps if I want to foster?
• What are my next steps if I am not quite ready to foster?
• How does adoption work within foster care?
• What is the difference between DCS and agencies?
• Are there things I can do to help with taking a placement (child) into my home?
Take your next step with any of the upcoming TN-KEY Intro classes listed below!
McNabb – NOV 28 & DEC 9
ChildHelp – NOV 29
Bethany Christian Services – NOV 30
Therapeutic Intervention – DEC 1
The Home – DEC 13