We believe prayer is a powerful tool in fighting Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking.
Prayer is one of the most powerful tools in fighting DMST. As we focus on the restoration of
DMST victims, we know that this can only be accomplished through regular prayer and
seeking His heart with each step. We facilitate prayer gatherings where believers come
together boldly before the throne of the Lord and pray on behalf of the least of these.
We meet at 7 p.m. the second Thursday of each month to pray for an end to trafficking. We meet at a different location in East Tennessee each month. Please feel free to join us when you can!
June Prayer Points
He who keeps you will not slumber…The LORD is your keeper, the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
1. We are hiring! Please pray for us as we hire a new Communications Manager. Please also pray as we hire night and weekend staff for Garland Oaks.
2. Please pray for Hope Will rise as God orders our steps and brings all the details together.
3. Please pray for the first girls that will live at Garland Oaks.
4. Please pray for Garland Oaks as we develop relationships with other referring agencies.
5. Please pray for curriculum development through the summer months and for students and schools that will use Project POST in the fall.
Pray for restoration for the victims of trafficking and exploitation, for salvation and repentance for traffickers, for wisdom and protection for law enforcement, and for compassionate hearts and resources for organizations like ours.